McAfee antivirus software Protects from malicious program like spyware malware and more other viruses while we use the internet. Some times it happen you may need to upgrade a newer version of McAfee antivirus software then you need to remove the existing McAfee antivirus. For uninstall the McAfee antivirus you need to Follow few step.
1. Click the Start, and then click Control Panel.
2. As soon as you click control panel then you need to double click Add or Remove Programs option.
3. Select McAfee program in the Add or Remove Programs window and select Remove.
4. You need to select all check boxes on the screen to select the McAfee products if you need to removed and proceed with the removal process. If you need to full remove , Also you need to do uninstall all McAfee products-, McAfee Personal Firewall, McAfee Privacy Service, and McAfee Spam Killer.
5. Restart your computer after the uninstall is complete.
Second method, remove it through hard driver.
1. . Click to the my Computer.
2. Navigate to McAfee Program Files folder. Example, C:Program Files McAfee.)
3. open the Agent App folder. In this folder, locate all files with the adf extension and remove them.
4. Go to the Add or Remove Programs window again and select McAfee software to remove it.
5. Restart your computer after uninstall is complete
If this method does work in your computer so you can help From McAfee Technical support any third party technical support service. V tech-squad is among one of emerging third party technical support service providers, you can reach them at their Toll Free No +1-877-452-9201 For US/CA.