Drivers are the software applications that establish communication between a computer and a hardware device like printer. Driver updates can help you make best use of your HP printer by improving its efficiency and print quality and on the other hand fixing most of the common issues that may occur due to the regular or irregular use. Though the procedure of driver update is simple, you may stumble upon problems that may trigger the need of looking for HP printer support options.
• Open your web browser and navigate to www.hp.com.
• Select "Support," then "Drivers and Downloads."
• Type in "HP G55" as the model device. Once an image of your printer appears, choose "Drivers."
• Select your operating system, then click "Download." The updated drivers for the HP G55 printer download directly to your computer's hard drive.
• Double-click the downloaded file to load the driver installation wizard. Accept the license agreement, choose "Next" twice, then select "Install" to install the updated HP G55 printer drivers.