In this online virus removal blog, we are focusing to remove memory resident virus. Viruses have various ways of infecting your computer and propagating to other computers. Most viruses will try to stay active in your computer memory by trying to add themselves to the programs that open when the computer starts.
Some viruses will actively prevent antivirus software from scanning your computer. To remove a memory resident virus or virus removal, you will have to stop the program and prevent it from starting again.
1. Click on the "Start" menu and click on "Run."
2. Type "msconfig" and press "Enter."
3. Go to the "Startup" tab and look for a program you didn't install in the list.
4. Unselect the program and press "Apply" to prevent it from running when the computer starts.
5. Right-click on the bottom task bar and click on "Task Manager."
6. Go to the "Processes" tab.
7. Select the virus process and click "End Process."
8. Install and run an antivirus program and anti-spyware on your computer.