Avast is an antivirus computer program developed by AVAST Software. This software is designed to remove and protect your valuable data against computer viruses and spyware. The developers have added several new features to Avast Antivirus that make it unique from other antivirus programs on the market. Avast combines real time monitoring and threat detection to combat problems in the background of your computer, without interfering with your computer processes. If you need to disable Avast Anti-virus for any specific reason follow the following steps.
Steps to Disable Avast Antivirus
• Right-click "Avast Antivirus" icon on the task bar. The task bar is located on the bottom of your screen.
• Click on “Program Settings” and then
• Click on “Troubleshooting”
• Place a tick next to Disable avast! self-defense module
• Right Click on the Avast icon in the system tray and click “Stop On-Access protection”
• Click "OK" to confirm and save changes
If you want any technical support for avast antivirus you can call for online virus removal at at their Toll Free No +1-877-452-9201 For US/CA.
Also find here how to uninstall AVAST using Avast! Uninstall utility.
See also: Avast free vs. AVG free >>