Are you frustrated with the slow performance of your Dell laptop? You can quickly fix this slow PC problem and prevent it from happening again, all with a few clicks. Simply apply some easy tips as discussed below to make your Dell laptop/computer make faster -
- Run hard disk defragmentation once a month to improve Dell laptop speed. You can perform this operation with just few clicks. Go to your desktop and right click on My Computer icon, and then click 'properties'. Click 'Tools' lab, click 'Defragment Now', and then click 'Defragment'. Now the disk defragmentation process will start, it will take some time to complete depending on how long it has been since the last time your Dell laptop was defragmented. Get here how to fix Dell laptop hang/freeze problem.
- Disable your Windows system unnecessary graphics to increase RAM performance. You can easily manage it, just go to 'Start' and type 'Adjust the appearance and performance of Windows', then click 'Adjust for best performance' and click on 'OK'. This setting will increase the performance of your Dell laptop. Find here how to reformat Dell computer without cd/disk.
- · Perform virus removal regularly with a latest updated antivirus to check for any security threats.
- Install & run a registry cleaner program. It will give you a list of many different types of files that can be safely removed from a computer. These files may be cookies, temporary files and some other corrupt files and registry key. It will also fix some other registry issue. Also find here how to fix common Dell printer problems.
- You can also remove some unwanted programs from your laptop to increase memory space.
See also: Restore/Reset Dell Vostro to Factory Setting >>